- Baby: T-T-T-T
- Mother: What do you want? Toys?
- Baby: Time gains momentum the moment when I'm living in 'em
- I'm winning a momentary sinning a moment passing after
- A re-beginning moments mending memories
- Pretending enemies are friend of me, sending me straight to bending me
- My bad behavior but I bet I could have been a better man
- Copy and paste caught me, and copy, better rhymes bother me
- The better the rhythm the badder I am but I bet I'll battle with 'em battle
- better I am, Gambling man, better bet I am a gambling man, I am?
- baby: i- i- i-
- parent: you what? you want something to eat?
- baby: i- i- I'M TAKING OVER MY BODY BACK IN CONTROL NO MORE SHOTTY
i’m not like other girls. actually, i’m nothing like other girls. and that girl u saw get on the bus earlier isn’t like other girls either. it’s surprising, really. it’s almost as if everybody is different from each other. holy shit
Do you think every president goes through a awkward first few weeks in office when they’re not sure when’s the right time to ask if aliens are real or not?